Covid-19 Update - June 9, 2020
First the good news - we will be opening June 13th, 2020 and will honor all existing reservations.
Due to the Pandemic, for your safety and ours, we are making changes this year.
* There will be a window on the outside wall of the office for check-in. If I'm not there - call and I will come check you in. If you can send in your balance before you arrive, we will have the cabin open and the keys on the table and no check-in will be necessary. Checks only please. If you choose to do this and then cannot come - we will refund. If you want to pay when you arrive - then check in at the window.
* Do not sub-let. Please call and cancel if you don't feel well or can't come for any reason. You can cancel at any time and we will either roll your deposit to next year's reservation or return it if you do not want to reserve for 2021.
* Check out time is 10 AM Check in time is 5 PM. No exceptions nor can we guarantee the cabins will be ready at 5 PM - we will do our best.
* Guests are advised to stand at least 6 feet away from other guests outside of their party.
* Do not approach our employees. If you have a question or request, please call us.
* We will not be providing blankets or bedspreads. The bed will have a clean mattress pad on it when you arrive.
* The Coffee fixins will be removed and replaced between guests.
* No visitors will be allowed without prior owner approval. All visitors must call the office when arriving - maximum visitors 2 adults with children.
* We will not have a Monday Night Hotdog roast.
* The Gameroom is closed and it's contents are not available.
* Only one guest may be in the Laundry at a time and it is not available to guests on Saturday.
The laundry is open 9 AM - 11 PM.
We will be "closely monitoring government policy changes, Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines, government mandates, and public health advancements" and will continue to make changes "as necessary or appropriate to our protocols and procedures".
If you have questions or concerns, call us at 989-471-2347 or email us at Trelawnyresort@aol.com.
Stay Strong, Safe and Healthy!
We're all in this together - see you on the other side!
Steve and Carrie Davies