Covid-19 Update - May 7, 2021
This year are opening May 28, 2021 (Memorial Weekend)
Although, thankfully, many of us are now vaccinated – we are still in the midst of the Pandemic. So, for your safety and ours, we are continuing most of the same safety measures we instituted in 2020 this year.
* Check-in will be thru the window on the outside wall of the office. If I'm not there - call and I will come check you in.
* This year, you may sub-let your cabin, but only with prior approval from Carrie or Steve.
* Please call and cancel if you don't feel well or have been exposed to the virus.
* Check out time is 10 AM Check in time is 5 PM. No exceptions nor can we guarantee the cabins will be ready at 5 PM - we will do our best.
* Guests are advised to stand at least 6 feet away from other guests outside of their party.
* Do not approach our employees. If you have a question or request, please call us.
* For our weekly customers - We will not be providing blankets or bedspreads. The bed will have a clean mattress pad on it when you arrive.
* For Off-Season nightly rentals – we will be using the 3-sheet method of making the beds (3 sheets with a blanket - no bedspread). If you indicate when you reserve that you will bring your own linens – we will give a $20 per day discount from the nightly rate.
* No visitors will be allowed without prior owner approval. All visitors must call the office when arriving - maximum visitors 2 adults with children.
* We will not have a Monday Night Hotdog roast.
* The Game room is closed and its contents are not available.
* Only one guest may be in the Laundry at a time and it is not available to guests on Saturday.
We will be "closely monitoring government policy changes, Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines, government mandates, and public health advancements" and will continue to make changes "as necessary or appropriate to our protocols and procedures".
If you have questions or concerns, call us at 989-471-2347 or email us at Trelawnyresort@aol.com.
Stay Strong, Safe and Healthy!
We look forward to seeing you!
Steve and Carrie Davies