Welcome to Trelawny. Your hosts are Steve and Carrie Davies, if you have any questions or if you need anything, please let us know. For the benefit and comfort of all our guests, we ask your cooperation in the following:
* We have a quiet peaceful family resort, loud rowdy behavior will result in eviction with no refund.
* All visitors must check in at the office when arriving. Permission must be obtained from the owners for any visitor wishing to stay the day or overnight -- maximum visitors 2 adults with children.
* No smoking in the cabins - $250.00 fine.
* We do not allow Pets - $250.00 fine. Not with you vacationing and not short term with your day visitors. (Pets include all mammals, amphibians, reptiles, avian and alien species).
* Summer Season Check-out time is . Check-in time is . Offseason check-in or check-out can be extended if the cabin is not rented immediately. In the Summer there can be no exceptions nor can we guarantee the cabins will be ready at 3 PM – we will do our best.
* Summer Guests are invited to the Monday Night Hotdog Roasts. Details are posted in the office.
* The Game room and Laundromat are both located in the building across from the office. The volleyball, shuffleboard equipment, horseshoes, etc. are stored there and must be returned when you are done using them. The building is open 10 AM - 11 PM.
* Fireworks are not allowed by township ordinance.
* Please do not throw grease, coffee grounds or any heavy refuse in drain. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper in the toilet.
* We have a fish cleaning station next to the Game/Laundry room. Do not clean fish in cottages.
* Do not take Trelawny blankets or sheets from cottages to the beach.
* Place garbage in the dumpster located west of the shed at the south side of the drive.
* Quiet time starts at 11 P.M. Game room closes and all Children under 16 must be inside their cabins.
* Glass/China are not allowed on the beach. Please use paper/plastic etc.
* Fires on the beach are to be confined to the fire pit and not left unattended. Do not use sand to put out the fire unless it is an emergency. Install grate before leaving and allow fire to burn down to a safe level.
* No children on the dock without adult supervision. No running, jumping, or diving from dock.
* We will not be responsible for any damages while your boat is tied to the dock or moored.
* All watercraft must be operated in a safe manner. Do not exceed 10 MPH in less than 5 feet of water. There are children, and other guests in the water. If we determine you are not operating your watercraft safely, you will be asked to remove it from our waterfront.